Thursday, August 21, 2008

I leave in two days

I just saw Barnum and Baileys Circus! Two days before I leave for Korea. It was so cool to see my little cousins see the circus for the first time. they were glued to the entertainment. It makes me think about my first time to see the circus, and how magical it was. I'm going to miss those boys so much.

Life is hard, remember the times of magic.

My bed is too small for my tiredness. Give me a hilltop of leaves. Tuck a cloud up under my head. Lord, blow the moon out please.

I love you Amy. You are my rock. I cant wait to share the rest of my journey with you.

xoxo- Katie

1 comment:

Building Mum said...

Boo hoo... I'm already crying. I can't believe I kissed you goodbye today. The house is too quiet without you. This year is going to be so boring without you!! I hope to hear from you in the next 7 hours or so!!